1. Everyone has a backyard. Yes, separate backyards.
2. There’s a fireplace in practically every room of Will’s apartment.
3. Did we mention that everyone lives in beautiful, spacious Victorians?
4. The opening scene takes place on a cable car going up California Street.
5. Will’s self-righteous vegan neighbor claims that “smelling is ingesting.”
6. Will’s neighbors moved to S.F. to “improve our lives and discover ourselves.”
7. His neighbors have a glass bird collection.
8. Will's best bud, Andy, is a technological whiz.
9. Will and Andy play with Andy’s kids at a ridiculously fogged-in Crissy Field.
10. The neighbors give high fives that end with a sprinkling of fairy dust.
11. Will gets peeved when his married buds have to ask permission to shoot hoops.
12. Will’s love interest is a hot, cello-toting single mom.
13. Marcus’s sweater. It looks like his mom went overboard at Fiddlesticks on Hayes.
14. Will was once in a band called Sriracha.
Originally published in the March Issue of San Francisco